ReFresh is currently closed. For the safety of our staff and customers, ReFresh is closed due to the ongoing stay at home order issued in Missouri.
Hours: Mon–Sat: 10am–6pm; Sundays: 12pm–5pm
Address: 1710 S. Brentwood Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63144
Refresh is closed January 1-3 for inventory, Easter, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
2021 Donation Drop-Off
There will be NO donation drop-off in July. We are still working hard to sort and organize all your wonderful clothing donations so far from 2021. Please stay tuned for more information about our Back to School clothing needs. Thank you so much for understanding!
Items to donate:
Our older youth (ages 12-18) like to wear fashionable, casual clothing and athletic/active wear: long & short-sleeve shirts, jeans, khakis, leggings, joggers, athletic pants, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleeces, and shoes. All sizes are needed, Adult XS-XXXL.
Younger children are not as picky (ages newborn to 11) and need school & play clothes, as well as PJs, onesies, sneakers, socks, and underwear. We are accepting these items in all sizes, newborn – Kid’s 18/20.
Clothing items in the sizes listed below are needed most at this time:
- Girls 5T
- Girls 10/12
- Girls 14/16
- Boys 10/12
- Boys 14/16
- Men’s athletic & sweat pants in all sizes
- Brand-new socks & underwear in ALL sizes
Six Steps to Safely Donating:
- Only the above items can be accepted right now.
- Please place freshly laundered or new donations in sealed plastic trash bags in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Please separate and label trash bags as “adult clothing” or “children’s clothing.”
- Donations will be accepted on the first Saturday of the month, beginning March 6th from 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- We are located at 1750 S. Brentwood Blvd. Please follow the signs to the alley behind the office building (off of Rose Ave.).
- Please remain in your vehicle. Volunteers will be on-hand to remove donations from your trunk and give you a donation form for your records.