ReFresh is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to hold our Cinderella Project or Say Yes to the Prom Dress events this year due to COVID-19.
Therefore, we are still not able to accept formal dress donations. We will be sure to update our website and social media channels when this changes.
Thanks to your generous donations, we were able to distribute nearly 11,500 clothing items to kiddos in foster care during 2020!
Our store remains temporarily closed to the public, however, we are still working hard to fulfill the clothing requests of our foster, adoptive & guardianship families.
We anticipate beginning our updated Donation Drop-Off process again in March to support this endeavor. As more details are finalized, we will be sure to share this information on both our website and social media channels.
2021 Donation Drop-Off
We will resume our updated donation drop-off’s on the first Saturday of each month, beginning on March 6th.
Items to donate:
Our older youth (ages 12-18) like to wear fashionable, casual clothing and athletic/active wear: long & short-sleeve shirts, jeans, khakis, leggings, joggers, athletic pants, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleeces, and shoes. All sizes are needed, Adult XS-XXXL.
Younger children are not as picky (ages newborn to 11) and need school & play clothes, as well as PJs, onesies, sneakers, socks, and underwear. We are accepting these items in all sizes, newborn – Kid’s 18/20.
Clothing items in the sizes listed below are needed most at this time:
- Girls 5T
- Girls 10/12
- Girls 14/16
- Boys 10/12
- Boys 14/16
- Men’s athletic & sweat pants in all sizes
- Brand-new socks & underwear in ALL sizes
Six Steps to Safely Donating:
- Only the above items can be accepted right now.
- Please place freshly laundered or new donations in sealed plastic trash bags in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Please separate and label trash bags as “adult clothing” or “children’s clothing.”
- Donations will be accepted on the first Saturday of the month, beginning March 6th from 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- We are located at 1750 S. Brentwood Blvd. Please follow the signs to the alley behind the office building (off of Rose Ave.).
- Please remain in your vehicle. Volunteers will be on-hand to remove donations from your trunk and give you a donation form for your records.