What Can I Donate to ReFresh?
ReFresh happily accepts men’s and women’s clothing, formal-wear, shoes & accessories in new or like new condition.
What should I NOT donate to ReFresh?
- Items that show excessive wear (pilling, tears, pulls, or stains)
- Clothing Hangers
- Swimwear or Adult Sleepwear
- Household items
- Toys or stuffed animals
How do I Prep and Drop off my Donations?
You can make a bigger impact when you donate, by following these 3 simple steps.
- Make sure all items are in new or like new condition. Please be considerate of our volunteers and do not donate items that have animal/allergens on the garment.
- Place all donations in a bag or container. Please note, we do not need hangers or items on hangers.
- Bring donations through the front door of ReFresh. There is a designated parking lot, accessible by a ramp on the corner of S. Brentwood Blvd. and Rose Ave. After parking, take the set of stairs next to the ramp to the front of ReFresh and drop off donations inside ReFresh. Need help dropping off your donations, after-hours donation or having trouble finding our boutique? Call us at 314-881-0331 so we can assist you. Thanks!
High style for a great cause! Let us help you make the most of your donation of couture apparel, shoes, formal-wear, and more. We offer itemization service when you donate couture. What donations qualify for itemization service? Click here for a brief overview of couture qualifications. Questions, call Debbie Genung at 314-367-8373.
If you are donating more than six large bags or are a retailer please give us a call at 314-881-0331 to make drop-off arrangements. Thanks!
Retail/ Wholesale Donations
If you are a retail or wholesale operation and wish to donate to ReFresh, please contact Debbie Genung, at email@example.com. Thanks!
What items are most needed?
- Designer brand apparel (men’s and women’s)
- Accessories (quality jewelry, scarves, etc.)
- Athletic/Athleisure wear
- Plus sized apparel
Why Should I donate?
- To feel great! 100% of all proceeds from sales at ReFresh benefit the Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition. By donating or shopping at ReFresh you are making an amazingly positive impact in the lives of kids in foster care!
How do I receive a tax deduction for my donations?
- When you drop off donations at ReFresh, you can fill out a donation form. You will receive a hard copy of that donation form. Unfortunately, we cannot itemize or value your donations for tax purposes (exception is couture items). We encourage our donors to talk to their tax professional or self-itemize before dropping of donations at ReFresh. Thank you for your understanding!